Attract and Retain Millennials in Your Remote Workforce
A significant workforce transformation has been gaining momentum over the past few years – yet many people are unaware of this change. Millennials have already become a dominant factor in the office and remote workforce.
In 2015, Millennials Became the Largest Generation of the U.S. Workforce.
In this eBook we’ll cover:
- How to Attract and Retain Millennials in Your Remote Workforce
- Remote Working: Perk to Attract (And Retain) Top Workers
- Establish a Flexible Work Schedule to Address Millennial Needs
- Can Remote Working Solve Geographic Wealth Disparity?
- The Importance of Mentoring in a Remote Working World
- Why the Remote Working Revolution is Gaining Momentum
- Stay at Home Moms ‒ A Powerful, Untapped Workforce in America
- Real Life Example of Increasing Productivity: Case Study presented by Sales Leadership of a
- Pubicly Traded Technology Company