A Measure of Efficiency and Honest Conversations
Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) is the study of relationships between people. ONA can be used to understand how people are connected, how they communicate, and what influence they have on each other.
Prodoscore’s ONA tool is called Social Network and those insights can improve process efficiency, communication effectiveness, knowledge sharing, and department coordination.
Results from the social network feature have uncovered some interesting takeaways like:
- Collaboration drives productivity
- Denser employee communication networks are associated with higher employee productivity
- Highly connected employees have higher productivity
- Receiving and sending messages is associated with higher productivity
- High and average producers receive a similar number of messages, but high producers tend to be more responsive
- High producers are often communication bridges between employees and teams
- 6 Leading Causes of Workplace Burnout and How to Mitigate It
- How to Successfully Roll Out Employee Productivity Monitoring