Accounts are accessible by “administrator of the account (an “Administrator”).”; individuals (“Individuals”) may have their own accounts. Customer, Administrators and Individuals may collectively be referred to as “Users.”
We will never sell, rent, or share personally identifying information unless we are compelled by law.
We may share information about User behavior in the aggregate only. For example, we could share information like, “which day of the week is productivity the highest?”
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access the Site and use the Service, we collect information from Users (“User Data”) including but not limited to:
Traffic Data: We may collect log files namely IP addresses, domain servers, types of computers and web browsers accessing the Service, web pages navigated before accessing the Service, device information; location information and cookies and tracking pixels. Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Service. If you would like to avoid cookies, your web browser may have an option that enables you to disable or not accept cookies. It should be noted, however, that should you disable or not accept cookies, portions of the Web Site may not properly function.
Financial Data: If paying for the Service, we will collect credit card information which is encyrpted and transmitted to and stored by our merchant account provider.
Personal/Account Information: In order for an Administrator to access the Service, we collect name, e-mail address, and information you contribute to verify an Administrators user profile, user name, Prodoscore Email and password (“Account Information”).
User Data: We record data collected from Users, which may include application names, web site URLs, window titles, tasks, time (start, stop, duration), OS username, computer machine user name, screenshots, e-mails, calendar events, hangout chats, document revisions, conference calls and CRM activity.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you and that you provide for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Service;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service;
- Generate market research, comps and analytics;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose necessarily contemplated by the collection of information about you or as otherwise notified via the Service at the time of collection.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf including but not limited to analytics services;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Prodoscore or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Prodoscore’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity.
We will never rent or sell any personally identifiable information to a third party unless required to provide a service requested and agreed by you. We may, however, share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Prodoscores uses accepted best methods and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We review our security procedures carefully and regularly and our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information. We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.