Prodoscore Selected as Innovation Showcase Finalist at Enterprise Connect
Each year, the Enterprise Connect Innovation Showcase curates several highly innovative solutions in a given theme. This year's theme is Actionable Analytics—the ability to collect and analyze information that can be used to improve communications.
Prodoscore was selected by a panel of industry experts to be one of the finalists at the Innovation Showcase. Prodoscore will have the prestigious opportunity to present along with the other finalists. As enterprise communication and collaboration business leaders face new challenges, Prodoscore is excited to be part of the tools available to transform your system and help your team reach new levels of productivity.
Below are details for attending the presentation at Enterprise Connect in Orlando (March 18-20).
Innovation Showcase: Actionable Analytics
- Harprit Bhui (Co-Founder & Chief Data Privacy Officer, Prodoscore)
- Surbhi Rathore (CEO & co-founder, Rammer.ai)
- Dave Michels (Principal Analyst, TalkingPointz)
- Jonathan Eisenzopf (CTO & EVP Strategy, Discourse.ai)
- Devin Reed (Senior Account Executive, Gong.io)
Location: Sun D
Date: Monday, March 18
Time: 9:00am - 9:45am
Pass Type: Entire Event, Expo Plus, Tue-Thu Conference -
Track: AI & Speech Technologies
Technical Level: Medium
Hot Topics: Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
Each year the Innovation Showcase at Enterprise Connect highlights several never-before-at-EC companies that are innovating in a selected focus area. The 2019 theme is actionable analytics -- companies that mine communications data, so you can mind your customers better.
It’s fascinating how APIs and the cloud are unlocking meaningful insights in communications data. The old rule of communications reporting was mostly about volume such as how many calls were made, how long they lasted, popular area codes, and basic stuff like that. But today, we can derive so much more.
With various analytics tools, it’s now possible to identify and predict important trends from existing data. It’s now possible to measure, in real time, things like call quality, sentiment, top performers, emerging trends, and keywords. Of course, this is already being done by some of the major vendors, but simultaneously, there’s an ecosystem forming of younger, specialized analytics vendors.
The Innovation Showcase is a juried event. This year, three judges evaluated 18 applications and selected six companies for participation in the showcase. The 2019 judges are:
- Alan Quayle -- As the founder of TADS and TADHack, Alan is an expert on new communications technologies and development.
- Jay Philips -- Founder of Project Realms, a software consulting firm that specializes in software project management, quality assurance and development. She has completed multiple software projects across several domains including financial & healthcare environments.
- Rob Kurver -- Rob has founded various technology companies, and today works with cloud communications providers on international marketing and business development.